Save A Family Plan Canada has a Board of Directors consisting of 9 voting
members and 4 non-voting members including a President, Vice President,
Secretary, and Treasurer. SAFP has no fee-paying members.
Save A Family Plan Canada has approximately 100 volunteers who are
involved on a regular basis including members of Community Living London
and students from Kingís University College and St. Peterís Seminary.
Save A Family Plan has approximately 15,000 annual donors of whom
90% is comprised of Canadians and the remaining 10% are American. There
are a few International donors.
Save A Family Plan receives support from a present benefactor base
that includes a diverse population of people:
Individuals/families (made up
of children/youth to seniors)
Academic sector including
primary-secondary-post secondary community groups
Community based organizations
including faith related organizations (Knights of Columbus, Catholic
Womenís Leagues, Sisters of St. Joseph, mission groups, social justice
groups), service clubs, womenís groups, etcÖ
Save A Family
Plan India works with the different ministries of the Central and State
Government of India (i.e. Science and Technology) and other local
government bodies (i.e. Village Panchayats, Block Panchayats, and District